17 May, 2007

Appologize

I am sorry I haven't been keeping up the posting. I am very loaded down in my day job and giving it all my bandwidth. To be honest I will probably go to a few posts a week vs the few posts a day I used to do. I will try to pick up the quality of those posts but I am not sure how much time. The good thing is that I am actually fully engaged at work and the items that are taking up my time seem likely to result in some long term benefit to me. I don't want to jinx it and honestly am not sure of the direction but it is far more positive that some of my posts from last month might lead one to believe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Jim Good news for you personally glad to hear you are fully engaged. Wish I could say the same here but it may change soon. I have diversified my interests myself at the moment until thing work themselves out.