23 February, 2007

Yahoo Music Video Night

At least until the battery dies.

My Dreams - They aren't as empty Discover Don't Worry

How Precious did that Grace appear the hour I first believed

I want to hold you high and steal your pain --- Because I'm Broken

Despondent dark angel -- Flip Side of the Coin -- Gothic Red Riding hood telekinetic Deva

Must be exhausting to loose your own game Sober I've made up your mind

-- Man she can sing

A bit harder now

Sweet little words unlike anything I have heard Coming Undone Funky springs

Couldn't possibly be more different than this

Turn the music up Pon De Replay

Speak the truth or make your peace some other way I'd kinda like one of those bikes.


Ok I can't believe I am going to say this

But what Goes Around Comes Around is pretty good


batt is dying

No comments: