The 5 DCS Myths
- Process Control systems are different from normal IT systems. / Process Control systems are the same as normal IT systems. (two sides of the same misunderstanding)
- It is technically challenging to affect/change/hack these systems and a person will (can) intervene to stop problems or fail safes completely protect.
- DCS vendors are not aware of the risks or are not doing anything to protect from them.
- Protection is achieved when the firewall is installed.
- You cannot scan or update Automated Control systems.
Part 2 Here
Part 3 Here
Part 4 Here
Part 5 Here
Part 6 Here
Anyone have any more to add or replacments?